What is data visualization?
Data visualization is a graphical presentation of data that helps decision-makers check analytics and metrics in the form of maps, graphs, charts, etc. In the era of digital data, data visualization tools play a crucial role in analyzing large volumes of data to make data-driven decisions. Charts, graphs, dashboards, infographics, tables, and maps are general types of data visualization.
With Dista Insight, you can
- Define the size and color of a plotted location
- View or hide uploaded single and multiple layers transposed in single map view
- Define base map view, pop-up style, and size
- Style by count, color, and density of the location plotted
- Upload and view location point in the heatmap
Benefits of data visualization
Data visualization allows decision-makers to recognize emerging trends and facilitate quicker actions. It helps identify areas that require extra attention, learn about factors influencing customer behavior, and even predict sales volumes. Here are some of the key benefits of data visualization.
● Look at the bigger picture
Spot accurate insights and see patterns within complex data. AI assistants can also identify patterns in data that could have been overlooked.
● Showcase deeper meaningful data
Data visualization enables easier sharing of insights. Robust AI tools can help create a dashboard or surface a visualization recommendation for better data representation.
● Quicker actions lead to better decisions
Focus on your next steps and spend less time performing data analysis through augmented decision-making.
Marketing teams and business executives can easily detect patterns in large volumes of disorganized data sets with data visualization. By leveraging data visualization tools, companies can effectively track sales performance, team and individual performances, business conditions, and marketing trends.