About the role
We are looking for Business Analyst with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to embark on their growth journey with Dista. As a team member of the central Product Management team, you will be working closely with the CPO and his team to contribute to the entire product suite of Dista.
- Conduct market research, secondary research and always be in the know of the latest tech trends in the Location Intelligence space
- Research, understand and present key competitive and market research and trends
- Understand the core Dista platform and our product suite and proactively contribute back to the product definition, customer inputs and competitor insights
- Will be required to map product fit to customer requirements
- Work for global markets and customer requirements
- 1-2 Years of Experience in similar role
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and will draw product insights from customers, competitors and market requirements
- Understand product lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate between business and technical concepts
- Ability to clearly and concisely present product value, benefit, proposals, and status to peers and management.
- Ability to clearly define requirements and prioritize requests based upon qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Jira will be a plus