As a Customer Experience Engineer, you will be responsible for creating best in class experience for our customers. You will have ample opportunities to demonstrate passion and aspiration for customer service excellence. Ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which provides services in a professional manner through email, helpdesk, and google meet calls.
Work you will do
- Focus on helping our customers adopt the platform by working with our professional services team.
- Help our customers by debugging and analyzing technical issues.
- Support customers in business operations.
- Provide support; activities include End-user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification, and resolution.
- Bring the feedback from the ground, convert it into a business use case or UX enhancement input, and feed it back to our engineering team.
- Configure and tweak the Dista platform based on live feedback from our customers.
Opportunities you will get
- Build relationships with business users at all levels in customer organization.
- Engage customers to understand business needs and maintain ownership for problem resolution.
- Learn technology, Google Cloud, GCP, GMP, BigQuery, Analyzing geotagged data and the state of the art Dista platform.
- Build expertise in verticals like BFSI, QSR, FOOD Delivery, Services, and Logistics.
- Build excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Learn and get coached from our existing experts.
- B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Excellent communication skills
- Good lateral thinking and problem-solving skills