- Work on a variety of different application development for Consumer/Enterprise using Swift and Objective C
- Build SDK for highly scalable loads/performance for enterprises
- Build apps for iPhone/iPad and watch
- Work closely with customer and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Work with clients to build and refine code in iOS applications.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the coach with efficiency and accuracy about any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Collaborate within a team on emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- 2 to 5 years of strong hands-on experience in mobile application development.
- Work experience with core data
- Must have experience on Swift 4.0 and above
- Have an idea of Objective C
- Push notification
- Have knowledge of REST & SOAP paradigm, service-oriented architecture, and distributed systems
- At Least 4-5 apps published on the app store.
- B. Tech/B.E./BCA/MCA/M. Sc or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills