- Selling Dista, the Location Intelligence platform.
- Own, strategize, plan and execute sales plan for the team.
- Own and set the individual and team sales goals for the sales force.
- Own, deliver and overachieve the M-o-M and Q-o-Q sales target.
- Manage and guide a team of sales and presales professionals for their goals.
- Work collaboratively with the technology & product team to jointly take Dista to the market.
- Identifying accounts to be targeted, penetrating these accounts, and establishing excellent relationships with CXO’s and other key stakeholders.
- Engage and strategize with senior-level executives at client companies to demonstrate how Dista can drive revenue to their business.
- Initiating conversations on Dista product lines and spreading overall positive awareness about the company.
- Managing the entire deal ‘Qualify’ to ‘Close’ lifecycle. As most of the accounts are going to be our first time clients, you will have to maintain extraordinary touch points with clients.
- Understanding the client requirements (needs analysis) and then customizing the product/product pitch as per the client’s need.
- Develop a healthy sales pipeline that exceeds quota expectations. You will be representing your region for overall business planning sessions with the Dista Leadership team and Sales reviews.
- Gathering market intelligence on products, competition, opportunities, new avenues, and latest trends.
- You will have to constantly set higher benchmarks in adherence to processes and also identify and make improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, and productivity.
- 8-10 years sales experience with expertise in Presales, Sales & Consulting. Be able to convert a contact to a customer independently.
- Familiarity with issues & challenges related to Medium & Enterprise Businesses.
- Organizational, communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability in having effective interactions at multiple stakeholder levels – across hierarchies in client organizations and across functions and teams in the internal organization.
- Understanding of sales cycle with demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery. Very high energy levels and enthusiasm.
- Must have the ability to professionally and effectively deliver presentations to small and large groups. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The person needs to have 2-4 years of experience in Presales, Sales, and Consulting.
- Must have worked in the GIS industry and have knowledge of mapping solutions.
- BTech + MBA