Wednesday, 5th August, 2020
Time – 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM IST
Location intelligence for Pharma
The field force plays a key role in the pharmaceutical sector. They have a wide range of responsibilities, including dispatching medicines, making sure the inventory is stocked with medical stores, managing visits, attending sales calls, appointments, various events, etc.
With location intelligence, pharma organizations can streamline their on-field operations, boosting efficiency and productivity. More and more organizations are using location data and analytics to control costs and refine their existing business operations.
Leveraging location intelligence for Pharma
Gartner estimates the number of organizations leveraging location intelligence will grow by four times by 2021. We’ve worked with several organizations and helped them improve their business operations, manage field resources effectively, keep costs down, improve sales productivity, and boost overall profitability.
With this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Impacts of location data and intelligence in the pharma sector
- Which operations in the pharma sector can leverage location data and analytics
- Use-cases of location intelligence for pharma companies
- How location data is enhancing outcomes for pharma organizations (with examples)
Webinar structure – Location intelligence in Pharma
1) Introduction to Location Intelligence
2) Introduction to Google Maps
3) How Google Maps, MediaAgility, and Dista are helping pharmaceutical companies use location intelligence advantageously towards:
- Dealer network management
- First mile / Last mile delivery
- Real-time tracking
- Scheduling and job management
- Cost management
- Route optimization
4) Success stories for location intelligence in Pharma