Wednesday, 16th September, 2020
Time – 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM IST
Location intelligence in Food & Beverages
Owing to the shift in consumer behavior and spurt in the on-demand delivery culture, food and beverage industry has tremendous scope to benefit from location intelligent technology.
Providing precise tracking, vital data insights and connected experience, location intelligence has enable food and beverage industry to continuously improve their business outcomes.
By leveraging the location intelligent technology, food and beverage industry can not just drive down their costs but also optimize their business operations, delivering enhanced customer value.
Leveraging location intelligence for Food & Beverages
In the food and beverage industry, Dista has worked with some of the top brands to streamline their delivery operations and overall business performance.
Dista’s location intelligent offering enables food and beverage companies to make their delivery process seamless and hassle-free.
All this while maintaining a consistent customer connect by providing real time updates and accurate ETAs, Dista’s location intelligence insights provide F&B companies with an efficient, reliable and real-time view of their business operations.
Join to discover:
- How F&B sector is being impacted by location data
- What operations in the F&B sector have a location component
- Use-cases of location intelligence for F&B industry
- How location intelligence is enhancing outcomes for the F&B sector (with examples)
Webinar structure – Location intelligence in Food & Beverages
1) Introduction to Location Intelligence
2) Introduction to Google Maps
3) How Google Maps, MediaAgility and Dista are helping food & beverages companies leverage location intelligence towards:
- First Mile / Last Mile Delivery Planning and Scheduling
- Dealer network management
- Sales management
- Territory management and planning
- Business expansion
4) Success stories for location intelligence in food and beverages