Thursday, 30th July, 2020
Time – 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM IST
Location intelligence in Insurance
Cutting edge technology solutions are increasingly enabling the insurance industry to transform their field operations. Location intelligence technology helps insurance companies in improving their response time on field, making them highly agile and competent. This further impacts the customer confidence in the brand.
Geo-spatial intelligence is offering several new opportunities to insurtech companies to improve their performance in a range of areas. Technology provides insurers the much needed single view of all their data. By employing location data, insurance companies can expand their customer reach, expedite claims, manage risks, and mitigate frauds.
Leveraging location intelligence for Insurance
Analysing location data can greatly enable Insurance companies to get a detailed insight into their customer behaviour as well as manage their field operations efficiently.
Geospatial technology, maps software and location intelligence are playing a key role helping Insurance companies to address core business challenges like how to improve the claim management process, better document handling, reducing fraud incidents as well as visualizing critical data to make analytics-driven decision making.
This webinar is specifically built for insurance personnel who are interested to discover what Location intelligence in Insurance can deliver.
Join to discover:
- How Insurance sector is being impacted by location data
- What operations in the Insurance sector have a location component
- Use-cases of location intelligence for Insurance
- How location intelligence is enhancing outcomes for the Insurance sector (with examples)
Webinar structure – Location intelligence in Insurance
1) Introduction to Location Intelligence
2) Introduction to Google Maps
3) How Google Maps, MediaAgility and Dista are helping Insurance companies leverage location intelligence towards:
- Insurance sales
- Inspection and Claim Management
- Fraud Mitigation
- Optimize Market Coverage
- Improve Underwriting
- Third Party Management
4) Success stories for location intelligence in Insurance