Thursday, 22nd October, 2020
Time – 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM IST
Location intelligence in Retail, Fashion and Apparel
The fashion industry has increasingly started looking at technology solutions to take their business impact to the next level.
Location intelligence can provide a set of whole new insights for the fashion and apparel industry.
Contextualizing location data opens up new ideas on what’s trending in the fashion industry, which helps to improvise and enhance business profitability.
Leveraging location intelligence for Fashion industry
Location Tech is gaining a lot of interest from the Fashion & Apparel industry.
By leveraging location intelligence, the fashion industry can deep dive into critical insights like customer behaviour, delivery cycles and demand demographics to further fine tune their offering.
Acting on the critical location based data and analytics, the fashion industry can reinvent processes to enhance efficiency and growth.
This webinar caters to the Fashion industry needs helping them unlock the potential of location intelligence and drive data backed innovations.
Join to discover:
- How the Fashion & Apparel sector is being impacted by location data
- What operations in the Fashion & Apparel sector have a location component
- Use-cases of location intelligence for Fashion & Apparel industry
- How location intelligence is enhancing outcomes for the Fashion & Apparel sector (with examples)
Webinar structure – Location intelligence in Fashion & Apparel sector
1) Introduction to Location Intelligence
2) Introduction to Google Maps
3) How Google Maps, MediaAgility and Dista are helping Fashion & Apparel companies leverage location intelligence towards:
- Sales Management
- Store locator
- Market Research
- New Territory Expansion
- First and Last Mile Delivery
- Dealer Network Management
4) Success stories for location intelligence in Fashion & Apparel sector