Several businesses use Dista’s AI-enabled location intelligence platform to offer various doorstep services like food delivery, hyperlocal delivery, pathology lab sample collection, and more. A field executive completes all these services, and one of the main challenges is to track them when they are on the go. Our field service management software helps managers and supervisors get a bird’s eye view of their field executives and improve their productivity.
Doorstep service challenges addressed by field service management software
Let’s take a look at some of the key doorstep service challenges addressed by Dista.
Pathology sample collection
- Long wait times and queue at diagnostic labs
- Incorrect sampling and patient records
- Non-linear communication due to multi-party touch-points
- Limited payment modes
- Higher volume of missed food deliveries
- Inefficient order management
- Inability to track food delivery agents
- Unhappy customers due to late deliveries
- Multiple fulfillment points resulting in higher costs
- Higher returns or cancellations due to the time-sensitive nature of medicines
- Unpleasant customer experience with no update on order status
- Manual capture of customer data with the end of the day logging
- Communication lag with no real-time updates
- Heavy paperwork and delays in approvals, processing, and onboarding
- Missed opportunities and lower conversions
- Delay in order scheduling
- Legacy systems for inventory management
- Inability to meet delivery timelines
- Improper resource allocation and management
Benefits of doorstep services
Looking to transform your doorstep services?
Features of doorstep services
Provide customers with real-time status of their orders with live delivery tracking with ETA.
Offer various payment options with instant receipts and OTP-based transactions. Digitize the entire payment process from order requests, invoicing, payment integrations, and digital records of past transactions.
Intelligent capacity management of field agents with auto calculation based on primary zone, jobs, availability, location, proximity, leaves, and more.
Proof of delivery
Simplify order execution with an in-app collection of signatures, notes, photos, payments, and promotions.
Ensure the lesser number of visits with preferred time slot selection, document checklists.
Automatically allocate jobs to ‘runner boys’ based on proximity, availability, and skills.
Attendance and leaves
In-app leave management for field inspectors with single-click approvals.
Live order tracking
Enable customers to track their food orders in real time and help course correct in case of incorrect routing.
Intelligent allocation of jobs and orders
Intelligently allocate food orders to the most suitable delivery field agent, taking into account proximity and TAT.
Get an overview of all ongoing or completed orders and detailed insights on patient’s buying behavior, inventory, and SLAs.
Third-party agent management
Define end-to-end delivery hierarchy including own, contracted, third-party delivery agents and courier services.