The customer is a leading NBFC with a large customer base across tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 cities. It offers multiple types of loans to people from these cities. The company has a fleet of third-party collection officers that visit customers for debt collection.
The NBFC had extensive customer data, primarily from tier 1, 2, and 3 cities. However, the data consisted of incorrect pin codes, some belonging to unserviceable areas. The company needed a system to clean data for all existing customers and validate it during their onboarding.
Owing to incorrect pin codes and addresses, the company found it challenging to locate the customer in case of payment delays and delinquencies. Moreover, the collection officers were making trips for debt collection at incorrect addresses that resulted in loss of time and higher expenses for the company.
- With Dista, the NBFC provided accurate address and pin code matching for delinquent customers with the help of the latitude and longitude of the location.
- Our system verified the customer address (current, permanent, and office address) and mapped them with respective pincodes. It formatted these addresses by cleaning incorrect information.
- Dista also provided the distance of different address types from the city center, which helped the company orchestrate field collection officers.
- Cleaned multiple types of addresses for lakhs of customers
- Controlled distance travelled by field collections officers
- Controlled travel costs and fuel expenses
- By providing accurate location of the customer’s multiple addresses, the NBFC firm was able to identify the serviceable areas and reduce the travel time of field collection officers.