A leading manufacturing firm wanted to automate and streamline its employee transportation service. They wanted to ensure a safer commute for their employees and offer a smoother mobility experience.
The company needed a system to track the actual distance traveled by the driver to curb fraud and excess payments. There was no way for employees to provide an accurate address for seamless pick-up and drop-off. Also, the lack of tracking of the driver’s location resulted in employee anxiety.
- Provided a central system to record all approved travel records from employees
- Dedicated app for employees to manage and live-track rides
- Optimized route planning reduced unwanted distance traveled
- Complete visibility on pick-up, drop-off, and intermediate stops to transport admin
- 30% savings on vendor payments due to accuracy of distance traveled
- Improved ride times owing to verified addresses access
- Increased pick-ups and drops per vehicle
- Transparent numbers on distance traveled
- Reduced employee ambiguity about the daily commute and exact location
- Reports and dashboard facilitated real-time monitoring and usage tracking
- Automated data management, seat, and fleet optimization