- Development of web application on Java/J2EE
- Understand the architectural principles for integration to downstream applications.
- Read and understand written business requirements and use case documents. Understand technical designs and develop software and other documentation as necessary.
- Understand Business Object Model and architecture and develop software that conforms to the design and quality standards.
- Code for new and existing systems. Correct usage of source code control to manage versions with minimal supervision.
- Impact analysis of new enhancement and re-usability of existing code and new development.
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on Java experience developing n-tier systems.
- Must have experience in Microservices, spring-boot, Spring security.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE, and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in database design, SQL, and any ORM tool like Hibernate/JDO, etc.
- Good working experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Ant, Maven, JUnit.
- Familiarity with standard source repositories (GIT, Subversion)
- B. Tech/B.E./BCA/MCA/M. Sc or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills